VenoStrong – Whole world is at your feet!
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, a source of diosmin and hesperidin that produce a boosting action on the venous system, strengthen blood vessels’ walls and reduce venous stasis.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|Bitter orange fruit extract powder||125 mg|
|Grape marc extract||70 mg|
|Bitter orange peel extract||25 mg|
|Standardized Gotu Kola plant extract||25 mg|
|Papaya fruit extract||12.5 mg|
Target audience to take VenoStrong:
- Those who suffer from “bulging”, edema and heaviness in legs;
- Those who have noticed changes in venous picture or appearing vascular spiders;
- Those, bearing prolonged static loads (have to stand or sit for a long time on one place);
- Those who feel discomfort in calf muscles and experience night cramps;
- People, predetermined to the cardiovascular diseases;
- All women, as hormonal swings provoke premature venous insufficiency;
- Those who don’t do enough sports;
- Overweight people;
- Those, who wear high-heeled shoes;
- Those who smoke or have recently given up smoking.
For a comprehensive effect it is advisable to use the complex along with the VenoStrong gel. (Click here for more information about it)
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place, protected from light, out of reach of children.
Shelf life: see bottom.
- Relieves edema;
- Mitigates symptoms of the chronic venous insufficiency;
- Eliminates heaviness, pains and weakness in legs;
- Prevents thrombophlebitis and varix dilatation;
- Helps diminish varicose spiders;
- Regenerates and fortifies blood vessels’ walls;
- Precludes cramps.
VenoStrong addresses all causes and manifestations of the chronic venous insufficiency. It improves blood circulation, strengthens and protects the walls of veins from the inside. Not only it alleviates its symptoms, but also precludes serious complications, often invoked by the venous insufficiency.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/