Medisoya+ – Postpones menopause, relieves its symptoms
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of vitamin D and isoflavones.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|Soy extract||100 mg|
|Vitamin D (D2+D3):||4.8 µg|
|– Vitamin D2||2.6 µg|
|– Vitamin D3||2.2 µg|
Target audience to take Medisoya+:
- Women who want to postpone menopause;
- Women during menopause;
- Women who aspire to reduce the risk of painful and unpleasant sensations during menopause;
- In cases of the early menopause (before 40);
- Women with the body weight under 60 kg, as being more prone to the early menopause and osteoporosis;
- Women that adhere to mono- and low-calorie diets;
- Women who want to improve functional state of the endocrine system.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
- Postpones menopause;
- Restores endocrine profile;
- Contains phyto-estrogens, natural substitutes for female sex hormones;
- Alleviates such symptoms of menopause as hot flashes, sweatiness, vaginal dryness, frequent mood swings, sleeping disorders;
- Improves libido;
- Prevents withering of the skin;
- Normalizes mineral metabolism;
- Improves condition of the musculoskeletal system;
- Prevents osteoporosis manifestations.
Medisoya+ contains effective and safe phyto-estrogens that have a hormone-like action without any side-effects.
Medisoya+ is a balanced complex with essential plant ingredients, vitamins and minerals, created with regard to requirements of the female body in preparing for menopause as well as during it.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/