Junior Be Healthy – To strengthen the immune system
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of the vitamin С.
|Ingredients||per 1 tablet|
|Propolis extract||30 mg|
|Vitamin C||20 mg|
Target audience to take Junior Be Healthy:
- Children as preventive treatment of flu and colds, especially during winter and autumn;
- Children that need to strengthen the immune system, particularly for those that fall ill frequently (and particularly suffering from sore throat);
- Children after colds and flu to help reduce the risk of recurrent diseases;
- Children with the deficiency of vitamins and minerals.
Recommended for children over 6 years old to take 1 tablet per day during meals.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
- Combats over a 100 types of bacteria, viruses and fungi;
- Possesses bactericidal and immune-stimulating properties;
- Promotes prevention of colds and viral infections;
- Increases resistance of child’s body to infectious diseases;
- Suppresses growth of harmful microorganisms;
- Alleviates the flow of illnesses, promotes faster recovery and prevents complications;
- Reduces the risk of recurrent diseases.
Junior Be Healthy contains vitamin C and propolis extract that ensure protection of the immunity of the fast-growing child body.
High degree of safety due to natural basic product (propolis extract), lack of preservatives and artificial colourants.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/