Revien – Fights chronic fatigue syndrome
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of zinc, iron, selenium, as well as the source of panaxosides.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|Hop cones||70 mg|
|Ginseng root||50 mg|
|Black horehound flowering tops||50 mg|
Target audience to take Revien:
- Everybody to prevent chronic fatigue syndrome, especially in the autumn-winter season, intrinsic to development of this state;
- Those who experience chronic fatigue and feel the lack of energy and vitality;
- Those who feel anxiety, apathy and irritation;
- Those with weakened immunity and nervous system after prolonged illnesses;
- Those who work or study hard and often travel on business.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
- Helps fight melancholic states, despondency, irritability and anxieties;
- Boosts energy, significantly improves mood and enhances vitality, helping to avoid sleep disorders;
- Improves stamina and has a bracing effect;
- Precludes nervous and physical attenuation;
- Alleviates nervous tension and improves working capacities;
- Boosts inner energy.
Balances “excitation-inhibition” processes of the nervous system, which allows to work and rest to the full extent.
Complex Revien is balanced so that its ingredients help relieve tension and simultaneously improve mental capabilities and supply the body with the required amount of energy.
Read about the importance of a good sleep for your health here
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/