Nortia – Souls’ equilibrium for women
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of vitamins B1, B6 and B12, iodine, magnesium, flavonoids and hypericin.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|St. John’s wort||150 mg|
|Astragal root||50 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.4 µg|
Target audience to take Nortia:
- All women who take care of their nervous system and aspire to maintain normal endocrine profile;
- Women who experience extensive nervous and emotional strains;
- Women who suffer from the cardiovascular diseases;
- Women with dysfunctions of the thyroid gland;
- Women, whose endocrine profile is disbalanced due to nervous strains.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
- Helps alleviate nervous tension;
- Relieves anxiety and discomfort, during premenstrual syndrome as well;
- Reduces the risk of nervous, cardiovascular and endocrine diseases;
- Relaxes nerves, improves stress resistance;
- Restores thyroid gland functions, normalizes endocrine profile;
- Alleviates pains in the heart, normalizes cardiac rhythm and boosts coronary circulation;
- Facilitates synthesis of serotonin—the hormone of happiness.
Nortia is the only complex with an action aimed at female mental equilibrium and hormonal balance.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/