SupreFiber – Weight reduction, control of appetite
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of polysaccharides (glucomannans).
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|Konjac powder||500 mg|
Target audience to take SupreFiber (For Europe—SupreFiber):
- Overweight people;
- Those who monitor their weight and take care of their appearance;
- Those who want to normalize metabolism;
- Women who have weight issues after pregnancy;
- Those who observe various diets;
- Young people who abuse fast food;
- Those who lead sedentary life-style.
Most efficient along with SupreFiber (For Europe—Fat Absorber ).
Recommended for adults to take 2 capsules twice per day in the afternoon during meals. Primarily dissolve the contents of the capsules in a glass of water (100 ml), stir and drink at once.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
- Contributes to suppression of hunger, prevents overeating;
- Promotes weight loss;
- Helps control appetite, allows to eat less without feeling stressed about it;
- Helps observe diets;
- Purifies the intestine without provoking spasms or cramps;
- Stimulates growth of bifidobacteria and suppresses pathogenic flora.
The unique plant konjac (Amorphophallus konjac) is genuinely effective combined with water, as it fills the stomach with jelly-like fiber and allows to reduce the amount of consumed food.
Doesn’t require strict diets or abstinence from food, mildly regulates intestinal functions and helps reduce hunger naturally and without stress.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/