HeparD – Fights alcohol dependency and alcohol withdrawal syndrome
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of mineral substances (magnesium, zinc), vitamins С and В6, flavonoids and hypericin.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|Vitamin С||40 mg|
|Kudzu root powder||20 mg|
|Horseradish root powder||20 mg|
|Milk thistle flavolignans||8.8 mg|
|Vitamin В6||0.7 mg|
|Hypericin from Hypericum perforatum||0.065 mg|
Target audience to take HeparD:
- Those, craving for alcohol;
- Those, who want to reduce alcohol consumption;
- Those, who want reduce frequency of alcohol consumption;
- Those, who suffer from hangovers;
- Those abstaining from alcohol in order to prevent slips and drinking bouts;
- Those, experiencing “withdrawal syndrome”.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
- Reduces craving for alcohol;
- Relieves alcohol abstinence and helps avoid drinking in future;
- Alleviates hangover effect;
- Protects hepatic cells in cases of alcohol intoxication;
- Significantly reduces amount and frequency of alcohol consumption;
- Fights depressions and stresses, characteristic of the withdrawal syndrome.
Contains a “magic” ingredient—kudzu—recognized as a great remedy against alcohol dependency, that also helps alleviate hangover effect.
HeparD ingredients provide for a comprehensive approach to fighting alcohol dependency.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/