Pax+ Forte – Everyday defense against stress
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of vitamins РР, В1, В2, В6, В9, В12, pantothenic acid, and biotin.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule (405 mg)|
|Lemon balm||50 mg|
|Valerian root||50 mg|
|Vitamin PP||17.82 mg|
|Vitamin B5||6.02 mg|
|Vitamin B6||1.63 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.62 mg|
|Vitamin B1||1.12 mg|
|Vitamin B9||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin H||0.12 mg|
|Vitamin B12||1.01 µg|
Target audience to take Pax+ forte:
- Those prone to stress situations;
- People who experience extensive emotional loads;
- Those with feeble nervous and cardiovascular systems;
- Those who frequently experience feelings of anxiety and discomfort;
- Those who take care of their health, but due to high emotional strains, anxieties, worries, and seasonal affective disorders need a complex that increases body stress-resistance at least twice a year: in autumn and spring.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years
- Improves body resistibility to stress;
- Neutralizes the consequences of stressful situations;
- Produces a mild relaxing effect on the central nervous system;
- Has a beneficial regulatory influence on heart performance and normalizes cardiac rhythm;
- Alleviates anxiety and discomfort, reduces excessive nervousness and excitability.
- Pax+ forte prevents stresses from destroying cells;
- Unlike most calming remedies, Pax+ forte doesn’t in the least blunt the reactions and doesn’t produce a suppressant action, but improves attention focusing instead;
- Makes up for deficiency of vitamins and minerals that are quickly burnt by stress, and primarily of the “elements of calmness”—magnesium and vitamin B6—whose deficiency might cause cramps, spasms, nervousness, broken feeling, pressure upswings and arrhythmia;
- Combination of all necessary vitamins of the group B ensures complete assimilation of plant components and microelements and most effectively influences the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
Part of the materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/