LifePac Senior+ – Vitamin and mineral complex with probiotics
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of vitamins, micro- and macroelements, as well as probiotic microorganisms.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule (500 mg)|
|Vitamin C||60 mg|
|Vitamin E||10 mg|
|Vitamin PP||9 mg|
|Vitamin B5||2.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin B9||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin H||0.05 mg|
|Vitamin B12||1.5 µg|
|Bifidobacteria 108 CFU/g, not less than||10 mg|
Target audience to take Lifepac Senior:
- People who take care of their health and need to enrich their body with vital useful substances;
- Those who keep various diets that create a need for adding the missing vitamins and minerals into the food schedule;
- Those who undergo rehabilitation treatment after continuous and/or severe diseases, including infectious diseases, and particularly require additional vitamins and minerals;
- Those who reside in environmentally unfriendly areas;
- Those prone to stress, increased physical and mental loads;
- Those who don’t adhere to the rules of healthy nutrition and have a habit of eating fast food;
- Those with weakened immune system;
- Those prescribed to undergo antibiotic treatment or regularly take synthetic medical drugs;
- People with disturbed intestinal microflora.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 2 years
- Facilitates proper assimilation of all vitamins and minerals;
- Supports the balance of the intestinal microflora;
- Strengthens immunity;
- Helps to prevent avitominosis;
- Regulates metabolism;
- Boosts energy, vitality and improves mood;
- Reduces “bad” blood cholesterol;
- Participates in prevention of osteoporosis.
- Unlike many other vitamin and mineral complexes that only ensure partly assimilation of vitamins and minerals, Lifepac Senior contains bifidobacteria that promote complete absorption of all useful substances of the complex;
- Optimal set of vitamins and minerals beneficially influences all systems of the body, boosting its vitality and providing it with energy, ensuring good spirits;
- Unlike some vitamin and mineral complexes that contain mega-dosages of particular vitamins and minerals, Lifepac Senior is balanced in order to be suitable for long-term administration.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/