Nutrimax+ – Alleviates inflammations, normalizes functioning of the urogenital system
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of vitamins of the groups В, D, as well as iron.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule (400 mg)|
|Angelica sinensis||31 mg|
|Vitamin PP||18 mg|
|Vitamin B5||6 mg|
|Vitamin B6||1.65 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin B1||1.15 mg|
|Vitamin B9||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin H||0.15 mg|
|Vitamin D3||5 µg|
|Vitamin B12||1 µg|
Target audience to take Nutrimax+:
- Those who suffer from inflammations of the urogenital system due to feeble immunity and frequent overcooling;
- Those on protein diet;
- Those undergoing comprehensive treatment of inflammations of the urinoexcretory system;
- To prevent infectious diseases and edemas of the urogenital system;
- Those who need to rehabilitate and support functioning of the urogenital and immune system.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
- Provides an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect;
- Reduces the risk of infectious diseases, including those of the urogenital system;
- Normalizes functions of the urogenital system;
- Effectively prevents urogenital diseases;
- Has a diuretic action, fights swells and puffiness of the face;
- Facilitates smooth removal of sand and small stones from kidneys and renal ducts, and prevents their formation;
- Helps to fight pyelonephritis and urethritis.
- Nutrimax+ contains plant ingredients with a pronounced diuretic and anti-inflammatory activity, along with the vitamins and minerals that strengthen blood vessels’ walls, reduce their permeability and provide antioxidant protection;
- Unlike synthetic diuretic remedies, plant components of Nutrimax+ act mildly and don’t disturb the balance of vitally important electrolytes, which ensures a potassium-saving effect.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/