Artemida Neo – Normalizes endocrine profile, helps alleviate menstrual pains
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of iron, vitamins A, E, B6 and arbutin.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|Angelica sinensis||190 mg|
|Red clover||40 mg|
|Vitamin A||600 µg|
|Vitamin E||5.4 mg|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg|
Target audience to take Artemida Neo:
- All women who take care of their health and aspire to maintaining normal endocrine profile for as long as possible;
- Women who experience painful and unpleasant sensations during PMS and menstruation;
- Women who keep various diets and are prone to hormonal disbalance due to malnutrition;
- Women for prevention and comprehensive treatment of mastopathy, metrofibroma, endometriosis, and endometrial hyperplasia;
- Women who want to prolong reproductive phase (fertile period).
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
- Supports normal level of hormones;
- Has a diuretic and antiseptic effect;
- Normalizes menstrual cycle, alleviates menstrual pains and PMS;
- Facilitates relief of physical and emotional tension;
- Has an antioxidant activity;
- Reduces the risk of inflammatory processes in the female genital sphere;
- Helps preclude and alleviate PMS symptoms: irritability, fatigability, edema;
- Prevents anemia, restores the level of iron in blood;
- Normalizes female hormones’ metabolism, supports reproductive functions.
Comprehensive action of Artemida Neo sets the proper hormonal balance, suits every young woman and if taken regularly, is able to prolong the reproductive phase, and consequently—female youth.
Unlike synthetic hormonal drugs, it contains hormone-like plant ingredients and has a much safer action, which makes Artemida Neo a highly safe remedy.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/