Passilat – Eases nerves, helps heart
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of vitamins В1, В6, В12, and a source of flavonoids.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|Valeriana officinalis||50 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.4 µg|
Target audience to take Passilat:
- Those with weak nervous and cardiovascular system, suffering from vegetovascular dystonia;
- Those who suffer from chronic functional disorders, neurosis and heart pains;
- Those, prone to stresses and extensive emotional loads;
- Those, often in bad spirits;
- Those who frequently experience anxiety and discomfort.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
- Alleviates nervous tension, anxiety and discomfort;
- Relieves excitability and restores blood flow to heart muscle, that is usually disturbed in case of stress;
- Reduces the risk of nervous and cardiovascular diseases;
- Normalizes heart rhythm and improves coronary circulation;
- Alleviates heart pains caused by nervous strains;
- Facilitates synthesis of serotonin, hormone of happiness;
- Promotes better stress resistance;
- Prevents nervous breakdowns
Restores nervous system performance and prevents cardiovascular system from stress-related damages.
Natural ingredients of the Passilat food supplement help combat anxieties, nervous overstrain and regulate the synthesis of serotonin—hormone of joy and happiness.
Read more about the importance of sleep here
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/