Cupers Neo – Protection, purification and regeneration of hepatic cells
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, a source of hydroxy-cinnamic acids and flavolignans. Also contains essential oils.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|Milk thistle||200 mg|
Target audience to take Cupers Neo:
- Those who suffer from hepatic diseases;
- Those who drink alcohol or smoke;
- Those who keep various diets and as a result require to make up for the deficiency of nutrients for active functioning of liver;
- Those who have suffered various diseases and taken synthetic medical drugs. This category primarily requires Cupers Neo complex for regeneration of hepatic cells;
- Those who take medicine on a regular basis;
- Those who care about their health and require preventive measures against hepatic diseases at least twice a year: in spring and autumn.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
- Restores functions of liver;
- Facilitates purification, protection and regeneration of hepatic cells;
- Promotes extensive upheaval of detox and antioxidant systems of liver;
- Reduces the risk of diseases of liver and bile passages;
- Stimulates synthesis and outflux of gall, reduces its viscosity and prevents formation of stones;
- Facilitates normalization of the digestive system performance.
Cupers Neo ingredients are balanced together in order to provide for the comprehensive support of liver: they promote synthesis of gall, its separation and outflux, improve gall properties, reduce its viscosity and the amount of bile acids, facilitate better functional performance of liver.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/