Artum – Health of the prostate
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of vitamin E, beta-carotene and zinc.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|Stinging nettle root||175 mg|
|Saw palmetto fruit||50 mg|
|Pumpkin seeds||50 mg|
|Vitamin E||4 mg|
Target audience to take Artum:
- Men who suffer from the prostate diseases;
- Men who lead sedentary life-style;
- Men who have suffered infections of the urogenital system;
- Men who spend a lot of time driving and use seat heaters;
- Men who take care of their health and want to prevent diseases of the prostate.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
- Normalizes functions of the prostate;
- Decongests and restores functions of the prostate;
- Reduces pains and edema, normalizes urination and restores potency;
- Has a diuretic, anti-inflammatory and bracing effect;
- Prevents adenoma of the prostate;
- Reduces the risk of impotency;
- Facilitates normalization of the endocrine profile, and consequently prolongs male youth.
Artum is a natural complex that combines all known and clinically tested plant ingredients, vitamins and minerals that provide comprehensive protection and prevention of the prostate diseases.
Active ingredients of Artum—stinging nettle root and saw palmetto fruit—withstand factors that provoke growth of adenoma.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/