Safe-2-see – Relieves eye fatigue, preserves sharp eyesight
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of vitamins B2, E, beta-carotene, lutein, selenium, zinc, omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|Omega-3 PUFAs (fish oil)||150 mg|
|Bilberry extract||7.5 mg|
|Vitamin E||5 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.8 mg|
Target audience to take Safe-to-see:
- Everybody who takes care of their eyesight and aspires to prevent ailments of the visual apparatus;
- Those who spend a great deal of time in front of the computer screen;
- Young people/students who spend a lot of time in front of the monitors or reading books;
- Those who have poor eyesight due to the age-related changes;
- Those who lead improper lifestyle and/or have unbalanced diet;
- Those who suffer from the visual impairment of any kind.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule once or twice per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place, protected from light out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
- Contributes to improving eyesight;
- Prevents weakening and atrophy of eye muscles, myopia and hyperopia;
- Reduces the risk of cataract, glaucoma and other visual pathologies;
- Participates in protection of visual organs from the impact of free radicals;
- Facilitates relief from eye fatigue after visual strains: redness, gritty feeling in the eyes and dryness;
- Clears eyesight, rejuvenates eyes.
Unique formula of the product Safe-to-see makes it the most complex and balanced product for perfect vision at the current market, the first one to contain the combination of all ingredients, wholesome for the eyesight.
Safe-to-see complex is completely natural, and even its shell is able to contribute to your heath, as it is made of the fish oil.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/