OsteoSanum – Prevention of osteoporosis
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of calcium and vitamins B6, D3, B12, as well as folic acid.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|Vitamin K2||5 µg|
|Vitamin D3||2.5 µg|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 µg|
|Folic acid||200 µg|
|Shilajit extract powder||20 mg|
Target audience to take OsteoSanum:
- Everybody for prevention of calcium and/or vitamin D3 deficiency;
- People over 50, especially women during menopause;
- Those who have fractures;
- Those who take care of their health and, depending on genetic predisposition, want to postpone or avoid osteoporosis;
- To strengthen hair, nails and teeth.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis;
- Improves bone structure and mineral density;
- Prevents washing out of calcium from the bones;
- Helps knitting of bones after fractures;
- Precludes spinal deformation and faults in posture;
- Participates in formation of collagen, the most vital protein of the bone tissue;
- Strengthens hair, nails and teeth.
Original and exclusive formula with the synergic action of ingredients works in several directions at once: strengthens bone structure (prevention of osteoporosis), protects the cardiovascular system and promotes regeneration of tissues of skin, nails, hair and joints.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/