Junior Be wise+ – The source of iodine for physical, psychological and mental growth
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of the group B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12), as well as vitamins PP, C, E, D3, folic acid, beta-carotene and microelements (iron, manganese, selenium, chromium, magnesium, iodine).
|Ingredients||per 1 tablet|
|Vitamin E||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin D3||0.75 µg|
|Vitamin C||14.5 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.25 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B9||50 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.25 µg|
|Vitamin PP||3 mg|
Target audience to take Junior Be Wise+:
- All kids for balanced comprehensive development;
- Children who suffer from deficiency of iodine, vitamins and minerals;
- Children subject to intellectual and physical overstrains;
- Children who need to support metabolism and energy status of the body.
Recommended for children from 4 to 10 years old to take 1 tablet per day during meals. For children over 11 years old to take 2 tablets per day during meals.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
- Makes up for deficiency of vitamins and iodine in the child’s body;
- Ensures balanced comprehensive development of a child;
- Beneficially influences mental, physical and intellectual growth;
- Supports the nervous system performance;
- Improves responsiveness, attention focusing, memory and assiduity;
- Alleviates irritability, improves sleep;
- Regulates metabolism and energy status of the child’s body;
- Has a positive impact on the digestive tract, improves appetite.
The complex beneficially influences the mood, as it sustains nervous system and alleviates irritability.
Junior Be Wise+ contains iodine, which is vital for proper mental, physical and intellectual development of a child.
Vitamins and minerals in Junior Be Wise+ complex are balanced so that the body assimilates them completely and ensure balanced growth.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/