LCBalance – Normalizes blood cholesterol
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, a source of beta- sitosterol.
|Ingredients||per 1 tablet|
|Sugarcane polycosanols||10 mg|
Target audience to take LCBalance:
- Those who take care of their health and want to support normal cholesterol level;
- Those who suffer from cardiovascular diseases or diabetes;
- Those who don’t adhere to the rules of healthy nutrition or are overweight;
- Those who lead sedentary life-style;
- Those who smoke and drink alcohol;
- Those who aspire to prevention of premature age-related changes, especially women during menopause.
Recommended for adults to take 1 tablet per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
- Blocks the synthesis of “bad” cholesterol in liver (internal factor);
- Prevents the intake of “bad” cholesterol from the digestive tract (external factor);
- Precludes cardiovascular diseases, such as atherosclerosis, hypertension, thrombosis, strokes, and heart attacks;
- Promotes better circulation in blood vessels;
- Improves blood quality, facilitates oxygen supply to tissues;
- Precludes blood clotting;
- Efficient for central and peripheral blood circulation.
Unlike widespread synthetic drugs that only address external factor of “bad” cholesterol, LCBalance’s unique action is comprehensive. Sugarcane polycosanols block synthesis of “bad” cholesterol in liver, whereas phytosterols prevent its intake from the digestive tract.
LCBalance effectively supports necessary balance of cholesterol in blood and deals with the problem of low-cholesterol diets that may be unsafe for health.
Unlike synthetic lipid-lowering agents, sugarcane polyconsanol doesn’t produce a negative impact on liver and has a beneficial effect on vessels.
The unique action of phytosterols is that they reduce the level of “bad” cholesterol, simultaneously dissolving already formed plaques.
Read more about it here.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/