Junior Neo+ – The best vitamin and mineral complex for children
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, additional source of vitamins С, Е, В1, В2, В3 (РР), В6, В9 (folic acid), В12, D3, as well as beta-carotene and minerals (magnesium, zinc, iron, chromium, manganese and copper).
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule of 756 mg|
|Vitamin В1||0.25 mg|
|Vitamin В2||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin В6||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin В9 (folic acid)||50 µg|
|Vitamin В12||0.25 µg|
|Vitamin С||15 mg|
|Vitamin D3||0.75 µg|
|Vitamin Е||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin В3 (РР, nicotinamide)||3 mg|
|Flavonoids (as equivalent to hesperidin)||5 mg|
Target audience to take Junior Neo+:
- Kids of pre-school and school age for overall strengthening of the body;
- Children that particularly require additional vitamins and minerals during the active growth period;
- Children who suffer from sleepiness, are excessively capricious, prone to rapid fatigability and loss of appetite;
- Children of sickly constitution, with weak immunity;
- Children with vitamin and mineral deficiency.
Recommended for children over 4 years old: 1 tablet twice per day during meals for 4-6 weeks. Repeat the course if necessary.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children, away from direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 3 years
- Provides the growing body with a full range of required vitamins, micro- and macroelements;
- Ensures complete absorption of calcium and promotes strengthening of bones and teeth;
- Improves body resistibility to cold-related diseases and fortifies the immune system;
- Effective for adaptation at kindergarten and school;
- Facilitates proper development of a child;
- Promotes stability of the nervous system;
- Elevates physical and cognitive activity;
- Makes up for needs of the growing body to ensure balanced development.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/