Hiper – Natural antidepressant
Recommended as a biologically active food supplement, an additional source of flavonoids, vitamins В1, В6, В12, С and magnesium.
|Ingredients||per 1 capsule|
|St. John’s wort||100 mg|
|Black horehound||50 mg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.2 µg|
Target audience to take Hiper:
- Those, prone to stress and depressions;
- Those who experience anxieties and discomfort;
- Those with weak nervous and cardiovascular systems;
- Those, experiencing heavy emotional strains.
Recommended for adults to take 1 capsule twice per day during meals with water.
Keep at room temperature (not exceeding 250C) in a dry place out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years.
- Boosts optimism;
- Has a sedative and tranquilizing action, doesn’t provoke daytime sleepiness;
- Alleviates the feeling of melancholy, anxiety, oppression and apathy, improves quality of sleep;
- Provides a necessary level of physical and mental activity, improves mood, and facilitates social adaptability;
- Enhances working efficiency;
- Prevents nervous breakdowns
Elevates working capacity and improves social adaptability.
Active ingredients of the Hiper food supplement reduce the risk of depression and stimulate working efficiency.
Unlike synthetic antidepressants that may provoke a syndrome caused by serotonin deficiency (this syndrome is a severe neural disorder, characterized by high fever, convulsions and disturbed heart rhythm), plant ingredients of Hiper don’t have any side effects.
Materials for this page were taken from the Company site: http://english.vipgroup.net/